Tuesday, December 27, 2011

God Help the Outcast (or lower class)


Or... "God Help Us Help the People in Need."

I want to read this book!

I watched the movie a few months back.

Then, I put the book on hold at the library.
(it's a popular one)

Then, I picked it up a few weeks later.

THEN, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO READ THIS BOOK!

yeah...

I was too busy with school, and the 3 weeks went by way too quickly. :(

Sad day.

Today, I put it on hold again. If I was smart, I would have done that at the beginning of this wonderful Christmas break... but.... I didn't. So now I'm paying the price. Maybe I'll go to Barnes&Noble to enjoy the wonderfulness of that place and hope they have that book or another good one to read.




p.s. i loved reading this book.
.::sad, but good::.
{safe haven by nicholas sparks}


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.