Thursday, July 11, 2013

climbing


i've always enjoyed climbing things. 
as a toddler, my parents said i could climb over the baby gate faster than they could; 
maybe that's an exaggeration, maybe not. 
when i was in gymnastics, i loved climbing up a rope similar to this one. 
so when i found out about a exercising/training rope by our house, 
i had to see if i still had my rope-climbing skills in me. 
my mom & i went on an evening walk as she led me to it. 
to my surprise, i scaled up it in no time 
(maybe it was from all the rock climbing in grand forks). ha
but then my mom wanted to take a picture or twenty. ;) 
without a flash, with a flash, from this angle and that angle. 
i was up there for what seemed like five minutes, and my arms were burning.
i still love you though, mom! :) and i'm glad you got the pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.