Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy News

I got into the Chemistry class!!!!!


:D

I'm soooo happy.

I tried to get into it this quarter but it didn't work out.

I had been on the wait list since I registered and yesterday I checked to see what position I was in (1st, 2nd, etc)
And it said, "You are not on a wait list for any classes." At first I thought to myself, oh no! did it just take me off the list? Will I not be able to take the class now...
But then I checked my schedule, and Chemistry 131 was on it!

Woohoo!

God is good!

So now I'm officially taking 18 credits in the Spring. I'm going to be so busy. I hope it isn't too hard.

"I can do all thing through Christ who gives me strength."
:)


Sociology @ 8am (5 credits)
Chemistry @ 9am (6 credits)
Lab @ 10am on Mondays
Intro to Communications @ 12pm (5 credits)
2 Btech classes @ 5:30pm on Tues and Thurs (1 credit each)
:)

*Side note, I was driving to the library the other day, and I saw someone that looked exactly, like a girl I met at camp in Germany! Haha It was really freaky. And the weird thing is, it just could have been her (seeing as we're both military brats... )

Things like that have happen before...

While living in Germany, I took a semester of German at the high school on base. Before I started, my mom and I got a tour of the campus. All the Juniors (new to that school) were invited to come. One of the older students showed my mom and I and this other girl and her mom around.... I'm really good with remembering people's faces and I recognized this girl and her mom... but where were they from... it didn't take me long to remember, but they keep looking at us like we looked familiar. When the tour was over, her mom said, "You guys look kinda familiar. Where have we seen you two before." I was like, "It was in Hawaii, we lived on the same post, and went to the same Girl Scouts (her mom was the co-leader)together." I even remembered her name... Thea :)
Yeah, it was WEIRD. And there we were 6 years later.

It's amazing what the military life can do to you...


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.