Thursday, April 7, 2011

Overwhelmed

with school.

I understand how blessed I am to be able to get educated at college... for free :)
But sometimes, just sometimes, it is a blessing I don't like the pleasure of holding.

I ended up dropping the two computer classes the third day of this quarter. They were only 1 credit each, but nevertheless, 2 credits. So, now I'm only taking sociology, chemistry, and communications (16 credits). All three of these classes are the types of classes that don't have very many due dates or tests; therefore, procrastination can be an issue. I'm trying my best to stay on top of it all, though. :)

I just need to ask God for His strength and preserve through it all.




************************************************



Just a side note. It felt like this today. Please go away 38 degree weather!
I'm really ready for spring... or summer.

;)



Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.