Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break

For the first half of Spring Break, I was not sick! :) My family and I took a road trip all along the peninsula part of Washington.
:)
Road trips are amazing!

& Lucy came with us! :)



We stopped at the Hoh Rainforest in the Olympic National Park
Very very very green
I felt as if I were inhaling only clean fresh O2 (Until I saw someone smoking)

& the city of Port Angeles and Forks. They even had Twilight Tours haha.
You would think that you would see teen girls with their moms all over the city of Forks... being obsessed and all, but nooo!
The only people I saw were 5 or 6 male Indians (not Native Americans) in the age category of 20-30 years. hahahaha ;)
It was kinda weird actually. The city must become more busy when it's not sunny and/or during the Twilight hours... I'm not very interested in finding out though...

Onto the next AND final destination (besides home):

Pacific Beach, WA

God's creation is so beautiful!


My two younger brothers were uber excited about the ocean!
They were both born in Hawaii, but they don't remember it very well.



Lucy got really dirty/sandy...


So we put her in a plastic bag for the drive back to the cabin.

:)
And when we got to the cabin, we gave her a bath and cut most of her fur off. She looks like a mini (white) lion now. Or a hyena.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.