Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm backkkk


After a long summa break, I would like to welcome you all back to my blog :))

I hope to blog more about my life and maybe share some stories from this summer.

I have loved this summer SO much, but all good things must come to an end at some point. A few highlights from the past months:
-5 credits from a 5 week art class :D
-visiting amazing friends in Colorado.
-amazing friends from Maryland came to visit us!
-road tripping to California for some SAILING!
-youth group went camping, hiking and whitewater kayaking :)
-Ultimate Frisbee (x8)!!
-Eating mounds of fresh snap peas, green beans, tomatoes, and blueberries from our garden.

And, who knew you could get tan in the cloudy state of Washington. It is possible though! :-)

Wish me luck on my first day a school. It won't just be a new quarter, but a whole new year! I hope my brain is capable of memorizing again. (It has been hibernating all summer...)

Peace out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.