Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Pinky Purple Room and HW

I have homework galore.

My professors are wonderful people, but they like to give their students homework over the weekend. Especially my A&P (anatomy and physiology) teacher.

-Read/take notes for chapters 1, 2, and 3.
-Memorize the body regions (there are about 50) for a quiz.
-Read the lab for Monday.
-And of course review lecture notes.

This whole morning has been spent reading and studying A&P. I will be jumping up and down if I get an A in that class. And I would drop dead in shock if a 4.0 was in reach. You have to get 97% or above to receive a 4.0.

So, I needed a quick break from school (and cramming my brain with info). Here are some pictures of artsy stuff on my walls.



{painted this summer in my art class. Pompeii with Mt. Vesuvius in the background.}



Please excuse my un-made bed. My wave of pictures gives me something to look at all the time. Most of the things up there are pictures of/with friends, places I've been, and things I've seen.

I would go back to my homework, but I'm meeting with friends to play Ultimate Frisbee.

Side Note: If there is one thing you need to know about me, it's that...
I L-O-V-E ULTIMATE!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.