Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My African/Thai/missions wall

This is my African/Thai/missions wall.
Like it? I do.

It reminds me to remember the bigger picture and to pray for people sharing the Message.

:D

+My dad bought that clock when he went on a business trip to Thailand. (it glows in the dark!)
+top left picture: my pastor and his wife from the church I went to in Hawaii. They now work with YWAM (youth with a mission) and travel to many different African countries.

+down from the first picture: the Ayer family (their blog). They attend the same church as I do, and they plan to do missions in Ethiopia.

+down from that one: The Gray family (their blog). Just a month ago, they flew to Niger where they will be living as dorm parents!


James 1:1-6




I love taping pictures & cards & painting & theatre stubs & people (aka memories) onto my walls. I have a Valentine's day wall too. :) Hehe. yes, I do :)





1 comment:

  1. I want to see your Valentines day wall! You should definitely post pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.