Thursday, April 26, 2012

A sunny day in Gig Harbor

dessert for 2 :)
Last weekend I had the opportunity to go on a women's retreat with our church and my wonderful mom in Gig Harbor, Washington! I had so much fun! And I learned more about how to keep in step with the Lord. :)

My friend, her mom and I walked down to the downtown area on Saturday. So pretty! I couldn't have asked for better weather. : )


These are the only pictures I took throughout the whole weekend:




These two had some sort of respiratory problem...
Cherry blossoms <3



I can't believe such clear picture came from my ipod. :O


Courtesy of Katherine :)


"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."
Galatians 5:25


2 comments:

  1. Oh from the retreat! I'm so sad I didn't go :( Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I'd love to eat those scrumptious looking chocolate desserts.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.