Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Awkward And Awesome 6/19/12


awkward.

1. buying a gallon of milk at a gas station at 10:05 pm.
2. yelling really loudly to get someone's attention, but they don't hear/notice.
3. sleeping on my floor because my bed is filled with clothes, cards, paper, and tons of junk. (we're moving!)
4. packing my rain boots in a box with kitchen stuff, because they fit there. 
5. Playing ultimate frisbee and twisting my ankle... again. Last time it happened was back in April, but it was still slightly swollen/bruised. My doctor told me I could never be an ankle model- oh bummer. 




awesome.

1. serving at the coffee shop at church. It's almost like Starbucks ;)

2. getting my grandpa hooked on Nerf gun stuff.

3. Graduating with my AA and 3.94 GPA

4. having SOO many people I love at my grad party.

5. the thought of learning how to do latte art someday






*pictures from pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Keep 'em comin'! I can't wait to see posts about your road trip and your new place :D Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah! I don't know if you'll ever see this. I don't know if you'll get a notification... but if you DO see this: I posted another A&A post. :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.