Saturday, July 7, 2012

awk and awe 7/7/12

Hello, blogging world! Long time no see. I wasn't able to get on my laptop/internet these past couple of weeks. /: And if that's not a lame enough excuse, then I'll list some more excuses for not posting...
-the blogger website doesn't work very well on my tiny iphone screen. 
-my brother and I are in the process of moving to North Dakota (we drove there from Washington), while my parents and other three brothers move to Hawaii. 
-my brother and I have been trying to figure out class transferability and schedules. (We both have associate degrees, but we're kind of coming in as freshmen...)

Yes, this summer has been the most chaotic and complicated years for our family yet. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, onto the fun stuff :)

the awkward
1. taping my hair to boxes while packing up our stuff x259787. ouch.        
2. seeing this font (Courier) on other blogs and 1) freak out, because my microbiology lecture notes were printed in this font.:P And 2) feel surprised, because I can pronounce everything. There aren't words like Staplococcus aureus or Schistosoma or Helicobacter pylori. haha!
3. using my brother's baby shower cards for my graduation thank you notes. Yay for baby blue.
4. walking from the house to the car and getting bit by four-ish mosquitoes, and then killing five that followed me into the car-- all while using my iphone light as a way to find those evil bloodsuckers. hello Minnesota.
5. Leaving our couch in the garage because it's too big and bulky (and just NOT worth the pain of bringing down the alley, through small doorways, and up three stories to our apartment...) 

and




the awesome
1. writing and sending 29ish thank you cards. Finally done! :D
2. watching my baby brother yawn.
3. safely driving from Washington State to North Dakota in a U-Haul!
4. visiting family that we only see every 2-3 years.
5. not living in a dorm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.