Monday, November 26, 2012

awkward and awesome

awkward

+

I needed a band-aid so I asked Nate for one. His mini first aid kit had matches, gorilla glue and duct tape... normal band-aids are for wimps I guess.

+

When my hands are freezing and sweating at the same time.

+

This one's more annoying than awkward (for me, anyways):
listening to a guy snore really loudly in a lounge area at school. I mean, so loud I could still hear him through my headphones- while they were playing music. And this went on for 15-20 minutes...

+

Finding out that sock buns actually include putting a sock in your hair.


my attempt at the sock bun.


awesome

 +

hoping to get a B on a math test and then getting a 94%. Oh yeah. BIG improvement from the first test... I really couldn't believe it for awhile. I found out my score online, so I was debating about emailing my teacher and asking if it was true or not. haha

+

Celebrating Thanksgiving break with extended family in Minnesota AND getting to Skype my mom/dad/brothers.

+
Black Friday and the Mall of America.
+

Medical lab class:
TA: you want the good news or the bad news first?
*no one says a thing*
TA: Ok, the good news is the quiz is open book/notes. Bad news... there is no bad news unless playing with pee is bad news. urinalysis in lab. Oh yeah! :)

+

a relaxing evening of Bible reading and listening to my brother play the guitar.





1 comment:

  1. That's awesome about getting a better score than you expected on a test. I once got more than the possible number of points on a test and I thought I should ask the teacher if there had been a mistake...turns out that he'd added points because of the grading curve, but I hadn't needed nearly as many points as some others did! :P

    Did you go to Black Friday at the Mall of America? I went there on vacation a few months ago and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.