Wednesday, December 26, 2012

just awesome


This time I only have awesome things to share. 
Nothing too awkward has happened in my life, but tons of great things have happened! 


+Having my whole family here for Christmas and New Years!!!  

+Finding my old watch under my bed- I had been looking for that thing for a couple months! Of course I found it after buying myself a new one.

+A 6 or 7 paragraph email from my beloved anatomy and physiology teacher. She’s sooo sweet... one of those teachers who really do care about each and every student. :)

+A kind stranger walking by sees that I’m scraping my car windows without gloves, and then scrapes them for me. Thanks!

+When professors grade on a big curve, and I end up with 100% on a final.

+Making tons of hot cocoa for all to drink.

+Ugly Christmas sweater parties and friends.

+Eating fresh pineapple ‘til my mouth is sore. 

+My three brothers coming into my room to wake me up by singing Soul Sister by Train (Nate was on the ukulele.) :D

+When Elias laughs and giggles. It’s so adorable!

+When my mom rescues Mr. Scofield (our beta fish) from going down the sink drain while I try to clean his tank. 

-----------------------------------------------------

and here are some pictures that have nothing to do with the things above ;)

my grandparents' neighbors' creation
(notice the armpit hair?) ;D

a walk through nature

winter wonderland

2 comments:

  1. i love the photos!!!
    i think they're incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is absolutely stunning! And I'm absolutely loving the armpit hair on the snowman, hilarious!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.