Tuesday, December 4, 2012

plants + lamp + movies

random pictures of my life.


I tried growing oregano, chives and basil- only the basil sprouted.
I'm pretty much a failure when it comes to growing plants, but this must change!
 I love plants...
any tips/suggestions?



Notice the lamp?! Our living room doesn't have a ceiling light, so at night we weren't able to study very well. Thanks to my great aunt and uncle, we inherited one! Now I don't have to squint while reading/studying. :)


My handy grandpa made this plant stand! That's right, built it!
Pretty awesome, huh?
I think so.
(the bottom pots only have dirt in them. haha...)

Contrary to popular belief, VHS tapes are not extinct yet. Here’s the proof.
My grandparents volunteered at a church rummage sale, and they got Nate and I 30+ videos.
We'll never be bored again.


This was the temp a week or two ago... yesterday it was 39 and today it's down in the teens.
crazy, crazy weather.

Look at the reflection in my glasses ;)
Someone showed me the private rooms on campus where I can play in peace and quiet. Yay! Not that I'm good or anything... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.