Thursday, February 7, 2013

awkward and awesome 2/7/13

 for anyone NOT in North Dakota or Minnesota, here's some snow for you! :)

awesome:
1. due to train traffic (I think this is the only kind of traffic in Grand Forks) the car actually warmed up before we had to get out.

2. packages from Hawaii! :)

3. when it's warm enough to snow. Isn't that just the craziest thing ever?

4. morning workout: parking on the 5th level, walking down the stairs, getting to another building and climbing up 5 more flights of stairs because my class is way up there. 

5. getting better and decreasing my fear of falling off the wall when climbing. I probably fell 3 or 4 times while trying to reach another hold last night.

Ahh, it's blurry! I wanted you to see the nice details of the wound... guess that's not happening. you're welcome.

awkward:
1. doing all that stair climbing without a stopper for my coffee. coffee = everywhere

2. biting into an apple and realizing it's a grapple :(

3. when Youtube is more helpful than my professors.

4. this guy at school has a mustache that looks like a caterpillar. He needs to shave it.

5. when my teacher took a blow torch to my pot. (it needed to dry faster)




1 comment:

  1. The grapple thing made me laugh. Haha, that sucks!

    Tagged ya on my blog :) http://agoodthinkingplace.blogspot.com/2013/02/more-questions.html

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.