Sunday, March 3, 2013

awesome and awkward

awkward:
+a coffee shop whose espresso machines are down. well, it's a good thing I didn't want any, well, I did but I gave it up for lent.

+waking up one minute before my alarm. this actually happens quite frequently.

+tip: when you're in a rush getting ready for the day like glueing the cut on your finger shut and putting contacts in, MAKE sure you wait til the glue is dry. when there's a battle between superglue and contacts, the superglue always wins. always. (i wore glasses that day.)

+icicles on snow. apparently that can happen.

+being totally happy and content when the pool locker rooms have shower water a few degrees above 32... last time it wasn't. 

+studying on a saturday evening

i'm not biting my nails; it just looks like i am.

awesome:
+new found love: dry shampoo!

+spring break is right around the corner! woot woot :)

+finishing the book mere christianity by c. s. lewis. wow, that guy's legit. his points are great, and the illustrations are fantastic. read it if you haven't, or read it again.

+time spent with friends. i know that's vague, but it's very true!

+eating pizza sauce on a red futon- no skills required.

new favorite food: tofu & provolone with italian seasoning on toast (and tons of sauce).

8 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and am so excited to get to read more! I also gave up coffee (and everything aside from water) for lent, so I can sympathize with wanting some but not being able to have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I love new followers:)Just this morning I thought, "Wouldn't coffee be nice right about now..." Giving up everything, but water! Wow, kudos to you!:D

      Delete
  2. Hahaha the superglue/contact thing made me laugh.

    Oh oh! Yesterday I woke up two minutes before my alarm. So annoying!

    Tofu is the best... I eat it several times per week. I don't remember if I've asked you this... are you vegetarian??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it makes me laugh, now. haha

      I'm not a strict vegetarian per say. But I haven't had any red meat in awhile- there's something about it that I really dislike, I do stay away from meat for the most part besides the occasional chicken or turkey. Are you a vegetarian?

      Delete
  3. I always wake up a minute before my alarm, just about every day! It's so annoying. I start panicking just because I don't want to hear it beep, haha. Love this post! The A&A's are always interesting to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beeping can get annoying after awhile. Haha I love A&A posts too!

      Delete
  4. i have got to get me some dry shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try dry shampoo! Glad to hear you love it!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.