Tuesday, March 26, 2013

awkward and awesome 3/26/13

.:awkward:.
+aaa batteries in my pocket for a couple day because my calculator said it was about to die. a month later, it's still "about to die."

+i was on my phone for awhile. *no one texts me*
go paint my nails for 5 minutes and come back. *8 text messages*

+passing an 18-wheeler truck with pigs inside. The driver looks over and give me a creepy smile, "mwahaha, you're probably a vegetarian," he thinks. disclaimer number one: i might have imaged that evil smile. disclaimer number two: i'm not exactly a vegetarian.

+a three hour chemistry lab. also known as death.

+it's spring here! just kidding... it's not. 3 days last week had below zero lows.

+my boss and i were locked out of work because the door was frozen shut. an hour, police, knife, and some other stuff later, we finally get in. i mentioned using a hair dryer. no one bought it. oh well.

+a 9am test the day we get back from spring break. "you have lots of time to sudy," she said.

.:awesome:.
+the test above being postponed because a blizzard came through and school was actually cancelled. that's a first. sniking it is!

+the plans coming together for this summer! i know it's vague but i don't want to say anything til it's official.

+hearing people speak german at a rest stop. :)

+i made a guy a coffee and he ended up being my bus driver.

+things that remind me of europe like the chocolate croissant i ate last week.

+using the snow as a personal cooler for my soda. #squirrelskills



1 comment:

  1. im complaining about the cold weather (texas style of course) and i see snow in your photo! wow! i wish we had winters like that!

    -s.

    serioussarahblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.