Thursday, March 28, 2013

running to his arms.

God is good-- when there’s nothing good in me
God is love-- on display for all to see
God is light-- when the darkness closes in
God is hope-- he has covered all my sin
God is peace-- when my fear is crippling
God is true-- even in my wandering
God is joy-- he's the reason that I sing
God is life-- in him death has lost it’s sting


Oh, I’m running to his arms,
I’m running to his arms
The riches of his love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to his embrace
Light of the world forever reign
 
(modified hillsong: forever reign)
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
today! finally! it was warm enough to run outside, and oh how wonderful it felt. 
it may not look warm (due to the picture), but it was sunny and the snow was melting. 
so trust me, it was warm. :)
 
i dropped my stuff off at the gym, changed, put my ear buds in, turned on pandora and ran to wherever my heart desired (all over campus). 
the first song that started playing was the song i quoted above.
kinda perfect? i think so.
 
here's to many more outdoor runs!

(if you have mapmyrun, let's be friends.)
 

2 comments:

  1. it's great to have faith.
    haha, since i live in a tropical country, i don't have that problem to go outside.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.