Monday, April 22, 2013

a wedding in denver

I met Amy back in 2007. Our dad's are in the military, and our families were next door neighbors in Germany. We had too much fun together (and still do.) I occasionally look back at old pictures of our crazy days, and I still laugh out loud. This girl is hilarious, entertaining, fun-loving, talented, gorgeous and such a great friend. You picked a fantastic gal, Greg.
I'm still in shock and so so very thankful I was able to spend this past weekend in Denver to celebrate with you two and the whole family!


9 girls in one room only means one thing: par-tay!

I hugged these girlies at least ten times a day.

dangerously delicious crème brûlée
so. much. food. really really good food.

I don't want to share too many pictures, I think that should be the bride's job (plus, my pictures aren't great), so if she posts any of the details on her blog, you need to check them out. I'm so proud to be her friend.

I love these ladies so much.

Father & bride dance. <3
Holly doing her fantastically funny and wonderful Maid of Honor speech.
It's kind of ridiculous how much I love this cake.

 
two amigos: Neddy and Dusty. (Lucky is on her honeymoon.)

Back to school and work and reality, but so thankful for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.