Tuesday, April 30, 2013

friends are the best. (globinsons 2013)

Especially the ones that drive twenty-seven thousand hours to come visit you.
Partial Globinson (Gleisner + Robinson) reunitation (... is that even a word?) happened about a month ago. We are so weird together, but we have some of the greatest times together too. These pictures will give you a small idea of the things we've done.
Just to give you a little background: we've known these people since as long as I can remember. We went to the same church 15 years ago. but when we moved away, we also lost contact with them until we were reunited through myspace. haha oh, myspace... thanks.

age order// height order 2008

age order//height order 2011

That one second time we made a Stellar Kart music video.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok the rest of the pictures are from recent times.
Besides eating and sleeping, Nate and Perrin did this. :)  
 Elissa and I thank you for holding our ice cream cones as we using the bathroom.

      
 Apparently, Perrin was a sunglasses model on this trip.
 We toured the health food store.
(I say "toured" because that sounds like something our homeschooling moms would be proud of us doing.)

 height order 2013 (minus 5 people) *sad face*

 This drink was probably the craziest drink I have ever drank.
Let me describe it to you:
imagine fuzzy seeds floating in a liquid that tastes like bread dough (or fermenting yeast.)
yeah, weird. Anyways, I felt really healthy as I tried swallowing it.


Another place we toured was called Treasure Chest.
Perrin, Nate and Elissa in the tape aisle.

 Because I've always wanted to build-my-own clipboard...

       
        
I love her! I feel like I can be completely honest with Elissa, and she won't judge me.
I miss you, girl!

Everyone's taking pictures!

I don't even know. For some reason this picture makes me laugh though.
Why was this picture taken again?

Until next time, Globinsons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.