Wednesday, April 3, 2013

college stuff

this drink did its job. :) i think it's my favorite at the moment.

------------------------------------

today was crazy busy. it was non-stop go go go. 
class, homework, quizzes, another class, lab, studying, and (the icing on the cake) a chemistry test 
filled my day from 8am to 8pm. 

on days like these, i always have to remind myself to "be still, and know that He is God." psalm 46:11
He helped me through the day, and i'm not sure what i wouldn't done without that help.

chemistry homework covered up by a plethora of starburst wrappers. 
"reduction", haha. how ironic.

2 comments:

  1. i remember those days of being a student, and the funny thing is... i kinda miss it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the mention of that psalm; I needed to hear (well, read) it today!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.