Monday, October 20, 2014

awk+awe 10/20/14

I finally have enough quotes & events to give you yet another awkward and awesome post ;) enjoy.


^^for my mom's birthday

Awkward stuff:

When my textbook's index only goes to the I's. Noooo, I needed the other 17 letters. :(

"One time I tried to crochet and run at the same time." -my 14 year old brother

When I find the French coffee press in the sink, and one of Elias' cars is drowning inside it. so.many.questions.

If you drink some coffee right after some cherry coke, your mouth will taste like rotting dirt for a few minutes. fyi It's disgusting. 


"How old are you?" -medic
"21."
"Oh, I thought you were younger, but that's a good thing."

"Are you a minor?" -police 
"I'm 21."

Next day:
"So are you a freshman?" 
"Senior."


Couple of weeks later:
"It's an early graduation present." -me
"From high school?" -sale's associate
"College"


People can't really guess my age very well, but that's ok, I forgive them. ;)


If you haven't gotten into an accident yet, don't. The amount of hours on the phone with the towing company, rental place, body shop and mine/her insurance company is NOT worth it.


Working night's means, working twice on Tuesday, twice on Wednesday, twice on Thursday and twice on Friday. 
 

Awesome stuff:

People ask, "Why Arizona?" My response, which is 90% true, is, "Why not? I haven't lived in that state yet." The other 10% I haven't figured out yet.

The nice rental car I got to drive while my car was in the shop... and the even nicer car my parents bought me for an early graduation present! :) (the crashed car was totaled so I needed a new one)

Driving to work with a beautiful sun setting behind a mountain in my rearview mirror... And it's a different mix of colors every single night. LOVE it.

Co-worker was humming "Deck the Halls". yeaaaaaah! :D

I have never experienced such a diverse amount of versions of my name until coming here. When I said you can call me whatever you want, people at the lab took it literally, and I'm fine with that. I'm called Rose, Rosa, Rosie, Rositta, Rosalla, Rosella, and sometimes rarely Rosala. I basically just answer to anything starting with a 'ros' (except Ross).

Having enough patience to let my painted nails dry before touching or doing anything. 



Gotta have that rainbow order, always.


Phoenix's sunsets are about as great as North Dakota's. 


---------------------------------------------


What's been awkward or awesome about your week?

For more A&A posts, click here.

Until next time! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.