Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Busy Procrastinator





Life is full of business. That I know; I don't even have a paying job to deal with...

Papers due, reading assignments, studying work, volunteering, exercising, and living for God. Don't get me wrong, business is a good thing. Without it, all would be boring.

The picture above is one that I took in Tacoma. I love the stringed lights, front porch, and landscaping.

I hope my future husband doesn't mind a girly touch to the decorating. ;) I like a antique/rustic look, but I also like God's sunlight shining through. Hmm... to think, what if I NEVER have a place of my own. What if I went straight from under the roof of my parents to a place to share with my husband. I honestly don't think I would mind. It's normal for me to share a house :)


source: pinterest
I love the plants! Bringing some nature indoors in fabulous :)





Okay, back to my paper. I'm praying for success!



Until next time.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.