Friday, January 28, 2011

Water Is Colored


In my "free" time, I enjoy painting like an amateur. :)




I love this one! So peaceful...




I painted this using the bottom picture as a guide. As you can see, the two pics are swopped. Oops!

This is a picture of a wallet from Fossil






Inspired by a Hollister t-shirt

French Manicured fingers
:)
As you all don't know, my birthday was a few days ago; and so, my dear mother let me get a french manicure. :D It was my first experience at a nail salon. Haha (And I'm 18 :O *gasp*) That's alright. I don't mind, but I did enjoy my time there while it lasted :). Sometime this summer we'll go together and both get pedicures! I love you, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.