Sunday, January 16, 2011

HisStory.

"You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you for I am fearfully a wonderfully made." -Psalm 139:13

I, along with every human being, am a product of God's craftsmanship. He is an all knowing and endless God. No one will never be able to comprehend his wonderful majesty.
He's writing my life story right now. I want to right a little about my past.

I've "grown up" in 9 different houses- not because my dad doesn't have a stable job, but because I'm an Army brat. That's right, an Army brat :) I can't complain. In fact, I LOVE it! Moving around is the only life I've known, and therefore it's comfortable. I was born in Minnesota and became a world traveler by moving to South Korea at the tender age of 2 WEEKS :) After living there for about 8 months, My mom and dad moved to Alaska. When I was almost 2, my mom gave me a younger brother. We packed up a month later and traveled to Maryland (living in 2 different houses for 2 years each). After Maryland, HAWAII :D We were blessed enough to live there for SIX WHOLE YEARS. Half of my childhood only knew flip-flops... or in Hawaii, they call them rubba slippas (slippas for short). Hawaii is where my other 2 brothers were born. Texas was next on His plan. Then, Germany. We did SO much European traveling in those 2.5 short years. We're currently living in Washington State.

One of the beautiful views on Mt. Rainier, WA.


Another.

Mt. Rainier, an active volcano that could blow at any moment.


Being involved in church has always been important to us. During Awana (age 7), I accepted Jesus into my heart, and I have been thankful for Him ever since.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.