Saturday, February 26, 2011

Signing up for classes... again

Every quarter I am required to sign up for classes. Every quarter I see what classes the college has to offer. And every quarter I love figuring out which "plan" would be best: Plan 1, Plan 2, Plan 3, or Plan 4. Haha, I like planning :)

For some people, planning is hard, because they don't like when God changes their plans. Thankfully for me, I am okay with God changing my plans. If He wants me doing something else, I'll do it. But planning is part of my nature.
SO, is there anything wrong with making plans? I don't think so- as long as you accept the fact that some doors will be closed/opened.

I was able to sign up the second day of registration at 3pm. Sadly, two of the biology classes, microbiology&260 and anatomy&241 (part 1), were full with a wait-list by the 1st day!! Crazy, huh? A lot of people really want these classes.

So, when 3 pm on Wednesday came along, I hopped onto the computer and started the registration process. I tried to get on the waiting list for both biologies (hoping I could get into one or the other), but the waiting- lists were FULL.

Oh my goodness.

I pray that I'll be able to do both of them at once next quarter. Not very fun, but I've got to do it.

Need less to say, I'm signed up for:
-Sociology&101 at 8am
-Communication&101 at 12pm
-two computer classes at 5:30pm on T and Th.
-an online class called Information Studies

*I'm also on a waiting-list for Chemistry&131 class too. Praying, praying, praying that I'll get in. When I signed up, I was the "4th" in line, but now I'm 2nd!! :D I'm moving up in line... :)
If I do get into the Chemistry class, I'll probably drop the Info class, because 19 credits is kinda pushing it...

These are the classes I must complete before applying for the 2 year dental hygiene program.
The seasons above the classes are optional-you don't necessarily need to do the classes in order.

Including the quarter I'm in now, I've completed:
English&103
Math&107
Psychology&100
Chemistry&121

English&101
Biology&160
Yoga :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.