Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time Flies!


Germany,


Florida,


then


Washington State

:)



This day (a year ago) I was on a airplane flying into the Tampa Bay airport in Florida with my family. We were moving to Washington from Germany, but we took a little detour to visit our extended family in the nice, warm and sunny state of FL. Only thing is, it wasn't very warm OR sunny Lol. I had brought short sleeve shirts and shorts... but I didn't use them all that much.
My baby cousin was born that day, so I got to hold a newborn for a lot of the time! *love* :)

Besides being inside, my 5, 7, and 9 year old boy cousins would convince me to play football with them. I felt like I was at football boot camp ;) No, actually I learned a lot AND had so much fun!!

While in Florida, we also went to Disney World :) I had a lot of fun, but I was ready to come back to my cousins, aunt and uncle. Oh! and my grandparents also came, so we had a mini family reunion :) Grandpa (68) and my youngest brother (8) celebrated their birthdays together. How awesome is that :)

After being in Florida for a about two weeks, we flew off to a mysterious new location. A place we would call "home" for the next few years. We stayed in the "hotel" on post for about a month. This was the month of March now, so we still had school. That's the nice thing about homeschooling... you can break/start whenever it is convenient. We came to Washington at the perfect time. It was the time when all the cherry blossom trees are blooming.

:D

So beautiful!

It's interesting... I was reading my journal a few days ago. Reading what I had written during the time we were moving.
I know God answers pray, so I would pray that:
1) we would find a great church.
2) I would find great new friends.

He answered those two prayers very quickly. :)

It's funny, my brother and I were talking about how much more we're involved here compared to what we were in Germany for the first 2 years.

You really have to trust God that he will prepare the way. Every time we move, it seems easier and easier to trust Him, because He DOES show Himself faithful :) And every time we move, I feel His blessings more and more.


Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.