Sunday, September 25, 2011

Saturday&Sunday


Between the studying, reviewing, and writing, I found some time to have fun.


On Saturday, I played Ultimate with some friends.
We played hard.
We played well.
We sweat a lot.
...because where I live, 70 and sunny is HOT.
{Especially for the month of September}
Haha.

--------------------

On Sunday, the Watoto Children's Choir from Uganda, Africa came to our church! They are orphaned kids who love Jesus very much! A small fraction of them come to America and put on shows at different churches. They sing and dance, and they have the audience sing and dance too. :) :) :) I love love loved it! It was IMPOSSIBLE to not smile back at them when they flashed their radiant smiles. :) They make me want to pack up my bags and move there right now!


My Friend and I got pictures with a few of them :D
{the little girl in the front with me is eight years old and her name is Ellen}



Praise the Lord for these wonderful kids!!

Here's a mini promo video:
http://vimeo.com/watoto/beautifulafrica

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.