Monday, November 19, 2012

awkward and awesome 11/19/12

awesome stuff.
+Seeing people I know everywhere I go. :)

+Chapstick. nuff said.

+Saving $15 a month by hanging our clothes up to dry

+Understanding my math homework.

+A cozy fireplace at the gym. For the people who know about Black Bear Yogurt in WA, it's like that, but at the gym. :)




awkward stuff.
+this picture.
I'm surprised I was able to capture this moment at a coffee shop. He didn't even know. I laugh every time I look at it ;)

+Having a German song stuck in my head.

+When my chem teacher describes elements as "squirrelly". He also says groovy...

+this conversation at the library:
guy: "are you limping?"
me: "No" *smiling embarrassingly*
guy: "Well, it looks like you're limping."
ok then...

+Having a test the day we get back from Thanksgiving break. I am thankful that.... I get to... study for a chem test. Yeah, not really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.