Thursday, November 15, 2012

last weekend

  
I basically did nothing. It was three whole days of professional procrastination.
 I watched three movies on Saturday. THREE! I can't even remember the last time I actually sat down to watch a movie... haha.
Ok, ok. my weekend wasn't completely nothing:
I  learned how to drive on snow and ice. And while I was doing that, my parents and other brothers were spending their lovely Sunday afternoon on the beach. in Hawaii. This isn't what I signed up for...
oh wait,
it was.
 Screen shot of my phone (within the same minute).

 It's starting to look mighty Christmas-y outside! :D
That's one good thing about North Dakota. 
Not only does Walmart start their Christmas 2-3 months in advance, this weather does too!




 Once a month, a wonderful church here does a thing called Proverbs 31 Women. An older lady teaches us college-age gals a variety of skills. Last month, we learned how to make all different types of breads including caramel rolls. So this weekend I tried it out- they weren't too bad. ;)


  
#procastinationmuststop #mybrainhurts #math

 
When I don't want to wake up in the morning, 
God reminds me how awesome and caring He is.
<3

You make known to me the path of life
  you will fill me with joy in your presence, 
 with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
psalm 16:11



1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous verse! I love your heart and thank you so much for you sweet comment on my blog. It's such an honor when a young woman who loves the Lord tells me that I'm an inspiration. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.