Monday, January 21, 2013

a & a 1/21/2013

the awkward and awesome returns once more.
:) some of them are from winter break, but most are pretty recent.

Here it goes.

awkward:
1. accidentally glueing my two fingers together with gorilla glue. I do NOT recommend it. but if you're stubborn/curious- I'm not stopping you. Well, I should, but I can't because I'm here and you're there.
2. when the "to do " list on my hand makes someone ask if I went to a club last night. really, dude?!
3. walking all over campus and losing my balance every five minutes, because of the ice.
4. dropping one of my ski poles while on the lift... yeah, major fail.
5. (old one) while holding Elias, he leans over and spits up all over my shirt/pants/bed. At least he  made sure to keep himself clean.

awesome:
1. dropping my public speaking online class and adding a ceramics class.
2. my new job at a coffee shop. I love being a barista.
3. when a little boy in the nursery fell asleep in my arms.
4. playing broomball on a frozen lake at 10:30pm with eleven other guys. yes, i was the only girl.
5. having a blast this weekend with the college group at church- skiing and all. :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I bet skiing is amazing. I'd be terrified! I am glad you had a great time!

    I bet you were excited to drop the public speaking class. One of the reasons I chose my major was because it didn't require speech. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I really don't want to take public speaking.

      Delete

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.